Monday, May 16, 2011

you're cool Seth

I love Seth Rogan.

I love how he got his break writing on Da Ali G Show before Judd Apatow discovered him for the big screen.  I love how he wrote Superbad with his mate when he was 13 in High School. 
 In Pineapple Express I bet he wasn't even acting, likewise in Knocked Up.  It's his M.O to sit around getting high with his mates. 
He's so cool and funny and he's got the best laugh - I loved hearing him in Kung Fu Panda and Monsters vs Aliens. 

He's made Jonah Hill into his bitch, making him his sort-of little brother.



It's really sweet how Seth lost weight and then Jonah did too.
I reckon they should now take Casey Abraham under their wing

All 3 would be awesome together in a comedy remake of the Outsiders or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment